From it's conception Pfane has been working toward building a higher standard in the e-waste recycling industry. Working inside the waste industry we knew the challenges would be great and numerous.
We have always been committed to resolving the problems that plague the e-waste industry and continue to make progress in connecting actors between the formal and informal sectors. We don't believe the current strategy of building bigger holes to hide the world ewaste in, is working. We are committed to launching sustainable, circular, franchise business units around the globe. Networked through new, and existing supply chains, we plan to become the world's largest, e-waste specific, recycling and refining enterprise.
How We Will Succeed
- Pfase 1 - Develop a highly intelligent, e-waste business management software to dynamically track every aspect of ewaste processing. (Pfane ViewPas)
- Pfase 2 - Create an automated, real-time, metals market driven system to manage purchasing and quality control; thereby drastically minimising claims, supplier backlash, sampling time and lost revenue. (Pfane ImageAssay)
- Pfase 3 - Build a worldwide database of e-waste collectors and dismantlers and connect informal and formal players with the best possible solutions to maximise industry profitability, minimise waste and insure sustainability. (Pfane EWEX - Ewaste Exchange)
- Pfase 4 - Provide a turn key solution for processing e-waste, package and sell this business opportunity at a fair and sustainable price point to expand operations globally. (Pfane EnviroPlan)
- Pfase 5 - Using the success of the EnviroPlan Rollout Build out 8 strategically placed small scale e-waste specific material refineries focusing on product production from 14 different refined metals and 4 different plastics. (Pfane2.0 - Planned For 2022 - 2023)
Pfane is committed to the proper, environmentally friendly recycling of electronic waste. We commit ourselves to higher standards every day for our people and for the companies we work with. We believe the e-waste problem is too large to tackle on our own and we work with some of our largest competitors to help make a difference in the world. We will continue to develop solutions and systems that one day we hope will inspire the entire industry to become circular with zero waste to landfill..